Marathon Electric is excited to announce the introduction of our new Hydraulic Pump Motors. These motors are designed with highly engineered adapter pads allowing the motor flange to mount to SAE A, B, and C flanges for both 2 and 4 bolt configurations. The motor shafts will have a standard SAE shaft configuration that will vary per frame size. Special internal spline adapts can be used to change from one spline configurations to another. Internal keyway shaft extensions will also be available.
Applications include but are not limited to pumps & pumping equipment, oil royalty traders, oil & gas extraction and oil, gas field machinery, axial piston pumps, gear pumps, gerotor pumps, variable volume pumps and hydraulic power units.
The key features of these motors include:
- TEFC Enclosure
- 3600 and 1800 RPM
- 60Hz and50Hz*
- 208-230/460V (48 thru 210 frame);
- 230/460V (250 thru 400 Frame);
- 460V (3-Leads only for 440 frame)
- 575V (3 leads only)
- SAE A, B, and C flanges **
- 2 & 4 bolt configurations
- Shaft configurations
- SAE shaft configurations with internal spline (adapts to other spline configurations available)
- Internal keyway shaft extensions
- NEMA Design B
- 1.15 service factor
- Standard efficiency
- Product availability will be based on frame size.
- 56 thru 210 frame – Available 3rd Quarter 2012
- 320 frame – Available 4th Quarter 2012.
- 250, 280, 360, 400 & 440 – Available 2013
* 50 Hz models may be built in full frame housing vs. high mount based on the rating. ** SAE flange combinations may vary based on frame size.